Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wedding Week

Yay!  Abby's wedding is almost here.  I really need to watch Father of the Bride so I can appreciate how well it is going, and how much easier this has been--not having a wedding planner and all.  Abby is very relaxed about it all, now that they have the marriage license!  I trust that Ian and Louie will make fantastic food and Gita will do beautiful decorations and Leticia will spiff my house up (she wants to clean the china and silver doodads in the curio cabinet...I looked at it and thought, who will see THAT, behind the door?)  Abby will look like a princess and Nate will look like a (Scottish) prince.  How fun is that?  They love each other and have been through so much already in their year together.  It will be a fun day and the beginning of their commitment to a life together.

No comments: