Wednesday, July 25, 2012

over and done

Well, the wedding has come and gone and I don't really know how it all went...I hope that Abby and Nate and the guests enjoyed the day.  Everyone worked so hard--Ian and Louie on the fabulous food (Oh my gosh, that smoked pork was so tender and smoky), Gita on the flower arrangements, Leticia who drove all the way to LA to get the flowers, Dani and Susie and Rachel and mom on the yard decorations, Brian and Sarahbeth on the BEER!, Scott and Ian on the shade cover--Hopefully Abby and Nate will have special memories.




I know that I blew it.  I know that everyone was just trying to help.  I know that I overreacted to feeling criticized.  I also know that I function on a thin tight rope of emotion and it only takes a whisper of breath to knock me off.  So I am very sorry that I hurt the feelings of the people I love the most. I hope that I am the only one whose day was ruined by my own lack of self control.  

And now I have a couple of weeks of summer left to relax and unwind. And do nothing for a day or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing.And very much loved

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'Ms. Orange' glad you had a meaningful event.:)

Russ;)