Sunday, July 5, 2009

Boston ghosts

OK....
So I was just going through our pictures from the trip and I got to this one. This is in front of the old State House, on the Freedom Trail.

Do you see what I see?

Hmmmm, I thought, there are no street vents that would make steam here, it is in the middle of the intersection. No fog...I took many pictures before and after this one and there are no smudges on the lens of any of them. So what is that wispy cloud behind Scott?

Scott, I say, I think we took a picture of some Boston ghosts.

I saw that too, he says, you know where that is?

Yeah, in front of the old State House...

No, the exact spot...there is a brass plaque on the curb there memorializing the...

Boston massacre!

I swear, this is the truth, I did not doctor this picture in any way. And I swear that I see the shape of a soldier holding a gun and wearing a tricorner hat...Don't you?